LEAVE THE DAILY CHORES TO US! YOUR PRIVATE SUITE IS READY FOR YOUR FAVOURITE FURNITURE, DECOR TOUCHES AND STYLE.
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THE RESIDENCY FEE?
Providing residents with a comfortable lifestyle in the beautiful Village of Chase is of the utmost importance to Parkside Community. We offer great value for all inclusive living. Our basic residency fees include:
- Continental breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks daily
- Weekly light housekeeping (laundering of flat linens and towels)
- Emergency call pendant and assistance available 24 hours a day
- Access to all amenities and all social activity programs
- Free use of washer and dryers
- All utilities (except telephone & cable)
- Optional Assisted Living services also available
Most clients pay privately for our services. However, there are resources that may be of help to those of low and medium income.
GUARANTEED INCOME SUPPLEMENT (GIS)
The Guaranteed Income Supplement (GIS) provides a monthly non-taxable benefit to Old Age Security (OAS) recipients who have a low income and are living in Canada. For more information:
SHELTER AID FOR ELDERLY RENTERS (SAFER)
The Shelter Aid for Elderly Renters (SAFER) program helps make rents affordable for BC seniors with low to moderate incomes.For more information:
We highly recommend you discuss utilizing these resources with other family members, as well as your financial planner, attorney and/or tax advisor.
LET'S MAKE LIFE BETTER
Fill in the form below and start your journey to a better well-being for yourself or loved ones today!